About Me

My photo
I started this blog as an inspirational-food for thought place to post my writings; and I decided to add to it other things that I enjoy and make it my little "rinconcito" (corner) where I can express myself. I enjoy writing about life experiences, painting, drawing, photography; and recently I learned how to knit and crochet (and I'm so hooked!). This is the space and time where I can forget about the worries of the real world and lose myself in my dreams, hopes, and passion. I hope it works the same for you when you visit my page. =) Have a blessed and rocking day!

Friday, June 18, 2004

Have you seen her?


This is my mother, she is 45 years old and must be living somewhere in South Korea, her name is Chong E. Pak and about 3 years ago she had a baby girl, I've had the opportunity to talk with her a few times over the phone, but for some strange reason, the numbers and addresses she gave me were always incorrect and her phone number never appeared registered on my phone bill, so I've never been able to contact her back. If somebody knows of an agency that helps tracks people for a reasonable price, please post a comment in the link below with any information you may have, I will appreciate it for a lifetime. And you will help me to make my dream come true before I leave this world.
"Mom, if you're still alive and you find this page, I just want you to know that I miss you, I want to meet you and hug you, I'm afraid that the moment I see you for the first time I will not want to let you go, but if God let me see you for just one minute it will be enough for me to make me happy and go in peace".
SANDRA FALCON

No comments: