About Me

My photo
I started this blog as an inspirational-food for thought place to post my writings; and I decided to add to it other things that I enjoy and make it my little "rinconcito" (corner) where I can express myself. I enjoy writing about life experiences, painting, drawing, photography; and recently I learned how to knit and crochet (and I'm so hooked!). This is the space and time where I can forget about the worries of the real world and lose myself in my dreams, hopes, and passion. I hope it works the same for you when you visit my page. =) Have a blessed and rocking day!

Friday, June 17, 2005


Be Happy


Life is so precious you can't sit down and wait for things to come to you, especially happiness, happiness is what keeps your life meaningful and worthy. Days come and go and are filled with challenges and obstacles, but you have to keep on walking no matter how narrow or hard the road may be.

As life goes on you'll find it more and more complicated, more difficult, but that's how is supposed to be, it's your mission to go through it and fight and don't give up, just don't let negative thoughts affect your life, nobody knows what the future holds until they get there, live everyday in the present, do what your heart feels and go with your instincts remembering always to keep your feet on the ground, grab on to your feelings and let Him guide your way.

Life is full of risks and this is something you have to deal with everyday, even on the simplest situation. Don't let these risks stop you from being happy and successful, at the end they make your conquer more valuable.

People around you that care about you will try to protect you and give you advice, listen to them but also listen to your heart, you are the only person responsible for your own happiness, nobody else but you know better what makes you happy. Your life is full of experiences, good and no-so-good relationships, but these experiences make you grow as a person. Maybe you'll find that what was making you happy at the end is not the right thing for you. But what if it is? You'll never know if you don't try.

You can't stop your life and keep wondering what it could be for not knowing what is going to happen tomorrow, life is too beautiful to let it slip away from your hands so easily.

You have your dreams that keep alive your reason to keep trying, go for them.
When it comes to make happy other people, you have to make yourself happy first.

Pray and ask Him to let you see the way, He knows what is right for you, just trust in Him and let happen what is meant to be.

I believe that in life everything happens for a reason and we may never know why. Happiness is everything, you may have money and security all you've ever wanted, but if you're not happy, you're not going to enjoy what you've got.

Remember that people and things don't just happen by coincidence; they have a purpose in your life, treasure them and make your life the best of it.

And the most important of all things:

BE HAPPY

Sandra

Dedicated to my friend and Sis' in Law, Sharon

No comments: