About Me

My photo
I started this blog as an inspirational-food for thought place to post my writings; and I decided to add to it other things that I enjoy and make it my little "rinconcito" (corner) where I can express myself. I enjoy writing about life experiences, painting, drawing, photography; and recently I learned how to knit and crochet (and I'm so hooked!). This is the space and time where I can forget about the worries of the real world and lose myself in my dreams, hopes, and passion. I hope it works the same for you when you visit my page. =) Have a blessed and rocking day!

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Remembering Friendship

Nicky and Amanda

Remembering
Is the heart's own way
Of holding loved ones close
And keeping us
In constant touch
With those
Who mean the most.
Remembering
Is the heart's own way
Of sending loving thoughts today!

A friend is someone we turn to
When our spirits need a lift,
A friend is someone we treasure
For true friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone we laugh with
Over little personal things,
A friend is someone we're serious with
In facing whatever life brings.
A friend is someone who fills our lives
With beauty and joy and grace
And makes the world that we live in
A better and happier place!


No comments: