About Me

My photo
I started this blog as an inspirational-food for thought place to post my writings; and I decided to add to it other things that I enjoy and make it my little "rinconcito" (corner) where I can express myself. I enjoy writing about life experiences, painting, drawing, photography; and recently I learned how to knit and crochet (and I'm so hooked!). This is the space and time where I can forget about the worries of the real world and lose myself in my dreams, hopes, and passion. I hope it works the same for you when you visit my page. =) Have a blessed and rocking day!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Another baby banklet on the make...

I started this blanket for a friend's baby girl. I'm using a US F-5 size needle and 8 skeins of 'Bunny Tail' yarn. The yarn is super soft, I'm using the double crochet pattern and the blanket is coming out very thick, very warm and perfect for the winter.



No comments: