About Me

My photo
I started this blog as an inspirational-food for thought place to post my writings; and I decided to add to it other things that I enjoy and make it my little "rinconcito" (corner) where I can express myself. I enjoy writing about life experiences, painting, drawing, photography; and recently I learned how to knit and crochet (and I'm so hooked!). This is the space and time where I can forget about the worries of the real world and lose myself in my dreams, hopes, and passion. I hope it works the same for you when you visit my page. =) Have a blessed and rocking day!

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Whisper Jesus


Today I got a burden
And I felt that I should pray
For God's spirit seemed to tell me
That you were having a bad day.

I don't know just what the problem is,
But I sure do know the cure,
And if you'll only let Him,
God will keep you safe and sure.

In life there's always problems
Cropping up to spoil your day,
But my friend, you know the answer,
All you have to do is pray.

If you still feel you're defeated,
And you want to run and hide,
Just reach out and He'll be there,
Standing right there by your side.

So remember...whisper Jesus,
For He's just a prayer away,
He's so close that you can touch Him,
All you have to do is pray!

Author unknown

No comments: